Friday

More amazing than the time I ate my weight at Godfathers Pizza


It was just another night of tomfoolery - that is until I hopped into my car and noticed a napkin laying on my passengers seat? Seriously, did the valet eat in my car?!? After a closer examination I found the valet had not been eating in my car, but boy was he hungry for something, and that something was.........ME? Behold what love at first sight looks like.....

"Hi, I don't know your name, but you are 1,000,000 times beautiful. I want to tell you 1,000 things but I will tell you in 2 words - you are so beautiful. I want invite you for a diner. Please call me give me 1 opportunity. My name is Hector. I am the person that parked your car. Remember me? I know this crazy but I must see you again. Give me a chance you will never regret it. Congradulations for being beautiful."

Ahhhhh Hector, mi amor, as flattering as this all is, how could we ever make it work - How could I trust you? How would I know that you don't leave love napkins in all the girls cars? I can see the jealousy unfolding...... "how was work today papi? Did you congratulate anyone for being 1,000,000 beautiful?!" I just don't think I could bare the heart ache. Alas, true love - doomed before it even began......