Sunday

you ate so much, you nearly split your pants...

Time to play a fun little game called 'where's tanja?' Some of you may know it as 'where's waldo' but instead of looking for a man with cataracts glasses and a stripped red and white shirt, you're looking for a really smart, pretty girl holding a bouquet of flowers. This may be too vague as my sister is also in these pictures. Ok - look for the girl that BARELY fits into her dress. Hmmm...still same problem as the last description. Well, I'm the one in the corner that's never standing next to/kissing a man. This description will also ring true for all other pictures I decide to post of the wedding so no one gets confused.





If I may, I'd also like to take this time to thank my sister again for having her wedding fall at the END of our european trip. GREAT idea to throw a party where everyone has to slip into a tight dress and have their picture taken (and documented for the rest of their life) after weeks of stuffing their face with cheese and bread. If we only brought spanx...