Friday

Easter

So happy to have my mom fly out to LA so we could spend Easter together


Since childhood, on Easter morning my mom has hid plastic eggs full of goodies around the house for my sister and I to find. Nowadays, instead of candy filled eggs, we get $$$!


Off to church.


Back to the house where my mom set up another egg hunt for Pauline and I



My two favorite ladies...



As usual, I spilled on myself. Lucky for me, Pee always takes care of it



FULL


Just when we thought we couldn't laugh anymore - Pee spotted a police cruiser with a dummy cop inside on the PCH. Obviously, checking this out was a must


Pen in the pocket...nice touch. Such attention to detail


Of course, it wouldn't be a holiday without some crafting going on. Here's the table setting for Easter dinner. Making place cards is one of my favorite things to do




Thank you mom for coming out -- LOVE YOU, you're the best!!!