Wednesday

The cake was as good as it looked

I love parties with themes. Correction -- I love parties with themes I like/don't have to wear ridiculous costumes to. That being said - Lynnsay, one of my most beloved friends, celebrated her birthday with a parisian style dinner in honor of her upcoming spring getaway to France.


Amazing cake!


Compliments of Sweet Lady Jane...


Three ways you can spot the gift I brought in a lineup:
1. It's the prettiest
2. It usually involves a basket with multiple gifts which are all individually wrapped in expensive Italian paper and have perfectly symmetrical bows tied to them
3. It's the prettiest


The exterior of the birthday box/card I made...


Wish I would have snapped the interior as well but I was too busy doing this...


Everyone always asks me what materials I use -- here you go...


Bon Voyage L - don't be gone for too long!!!